- Find Vaccine Locations in Minnesota
- Visit VaccineFinder.orgexternal icon to find vaccination providers near you. In some states, information may be limited while more vaccination providers and pharmacies are being added. Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination Locations on VaccineFinder.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
Minnesota Vaccine Ambassador: U of M Head Football Coach, PJ Fleck
The basics of vaccines, address vaccine myths and overcome vaccine hesitancy as states reopen discussed by Louis Mansky, director of the Institute for Molecular Virology and a professor in the School of Dentistry, is an expert in human virology, virus particle assembly and transmission; antiviral drug target identification; and AIDS research.
What is the vaccine formulas — traditional versus mRNA. Can you give us the basics of what these vaccines are?
From microchips to unsafe chemicals (e.g., SM-102), this year has been abound with myths about vaccines. What do people need to know about the vaccine process and about how to identify myths? Video credit to the University of Minnesota.
People are still hesitant to receive the vaccine or have institutional barriers. What would the “new normal” look like if more of our population is not vaccinated? Video credit to the University of Minnesota.
- What is a Vaccine?
- Who Gets Vaccinated First?
- What Can I Expect at My Appointment to Get Vaccinated for COVID-19?
- What are the Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What are the Different COVID-19 Vaccines?