The Clinical and Translational Science Institute will be hosting their annual poster session on September 16, 2019, in Memorial Hall at McNamara Alumni Center.
The event's agenda includes:
- See the work of CTSI's research career development Scholars and community engagement grantees and learn directly from the researchers about the potential translational impact of their research and the science behind it.
- Network with community partners and translational researchers from across the university.
- Celebrate outstanding scholars, grantees, and mentors at the event's awards ceremony.
- Meet potential collaborators from the University of Minnesota and the community.
- Learn about current CTSI funding opportunities.
Registration coming soon. Contact CTSI at email@example.com with questions about the event.