New Employee Resources
Welcome to the Office of Academic Clinical Affairs! Familiarize yourself with OACA, the health sciences and a few University resources.
- Accessing or changing your Internet ID and password (x.500)
- Office of Academic Clinical Affairs-IS Helpline: 612-626-5100
When calling the helpline, please be prepared to provide your name, telephone number, the device number of the computer, and a brief description of the problem or request.
- Health Sciences Computer and Device Support
Pay and benefits
- Trainings: Reporting Time and Submitting Absenses (requires U of M sign-in)
- Employee self-service for I-9, W4, benefits enrollment, direct deposit, pay statements, vacation and sick leave balances, etc.
- Pay days and pay periods
- Holiday Calendars
- Sick leave
- Vacation leave
- Applying for and using a Regents Scholarship (tuition benefit)
- Employee perks and discounts
- Training and organization development, offered through the University Office of Human Resources
- Financial management training, offered through the University Office of Human Resources
- Technology training, offered through the Office of Information Technology
- HIPAA training, offered through Health Information Privacy and Security Office