Leaves & Absences

Consult your OACA HR Contact or OHR Leave Administration Specialist with questions

When you return from leave

  • Notify your HR contact and your leave administrator that you have returned from your leave. Your status will be updated in the payroll system.
  • Review your W-4 for your withholdings and marital status and make updates as needed.
  • To update your benefits, call 612-624-UOHR (612-624-8647) or 800-756-2363 to reach the Employee Benefits Service Center.
  • Lactation/ Breastfeeding Support